miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Hello everybody!! Today we are going to have a practical class about how to identify the components inside our computer. The day before we were here, at the library, we were watching a video about how to mount a PC from scratch. I told you that we were going to open one of our computer room's PCs, so here we are.

I have brought this computer with me, and we are going to dismount it piece by piece, while you note down on your notebook each one of the components. You have to note down the name of each component in english and in spanish too.

But as I know that you weren't paying me attention the day before..., I've linked another video to our blog, so you can learn a little more about computer parts and its vocabulary. So, pay attention now, because I'm going to evaluate you about this...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario